BHS Corrugated Single Facer Concept
Price per person plus
Legal VAT plus shipping costs
The single facer is the heart of the line. Two paper webs are processed there. One is corrugated between two steam-heated corrugating rolls into the shape typical of corrugated board. The flute tips are then coated with adhesive at the integrated gluing unit and glued to a smooth top web. This principle is achieved with different techniques and discussed with this seminar.
- Quick Facer Performance QF-P
- Advanced Facer Performance AF-P
- Modul Facer Pressure Roll MF-P
- Modul Facer Pressure Belt MF-B
- Modul Facer MF-A
In this seminar we share our knowledge about basics of different Single Facer concepts and their components and functions.
- Better understanding of the differences between the various concepts
- Overview of all components of the individual machines
- Operating personnel
- Corrugator Team-leaders/Supervisors
- Production Manager
- Quality Manager.
- Laboratory personnel
08.04.21 - 08.04.21
09:00 - 10:30 and 11:00 - 12:30 / Language: English
12.05.21 - 12.05.21
09:00 - 10:30 and 11:00 - 12:30 / Language: German
Please note a possible time difference to your country.
The times indicated are
UTC+1 until 27.03.2021
UTC+2 from 28.03.2021
- Presentations (modular)
- Basic knowledge about corrugated board production.
- Stable internet access
- Sufficiently large monitor
- Quiet environment
- Web based
- Virtual Classroom
- Optional languages on request
- If a translator is required, additional time and expense must be calculated