OCI / EDI
Process cost reduction through OCI/EDI!
Integrating the BHS Corrugated online catalog into your internal ERP system or your eProcurement platform gives you the chance to benefit from a lean and cost-efficient ordering process. By connecting to the standardized OCI/EDI interface, you can make the work of your operational purchasing department significantly more convenient.
The advantages summarized for you:
- Availabilities, customer-specific and individual prices visible in real time for every product
- No manual duplicate input effort - item data is automatically transferred to your ERP system or eProcurement platform
- All procurement-relevant BHS data in your purchasing system
- Compliance with your internal approval processes
- Process optimization and automation reduces your procurement costs
You can access the online catalog of BHS Corrugated directly from your ERP system or your eProcurement platform. Your personalized product data and your individual prices from the online shop are of course still available to you. As usual, you fill the shopping cart with the required parts. However, the order is not triggered immediately, but transferred to your ERP system or eProcurement platform as a purchase order via OCI (Open Catalog Interface) punchout. Now your internal approval processes can take place, followed by the order being sent to BHS Corrugated via EDI (Electronic Data Interchange).