BHS Corrugated Steam Supply
Price per person plus
Legal VAT plus shipping costs
In addition to the basic materials paper and glue, steam is an important component in the corrugated board production. It is used to heat the heating plates in the heating section, the preheater drums or plates, and the corrugating rolls in the single facer machine.
- Steam Basics
- Corrugator steam system schematic
- Single Facer (MF-B/AF-P/MF-A)
- Corrugating rolls
- Pre-heater and Pre-conditioner (PH/PC)
- Double Facer (DF-P)
- Process problems
Our goal in this seminar is to provide you with knowledge about the structure and function of a steam system as well as the units used. The focus is on the corrugator and its use of steam.
- Clear understanding what is Steam
- Clear understanding how to operate with Steam
- We make the impact on problems with Steam understandable
- Operating personnel
- Corrugator Team-leaders/Supervisors
- Production Manager
- Quality Manager.
- Laboratory personnel
- Presentations (modular)
- Basic knowledge about corrugated board production.
- Stable internet access
- Sufficiently large monitor
- Quiet environment
- Web based
- Virtual Classroom
- Optional languages on request
- If a translator is required, additional time and expense must be calculated